Monday, April 30, 2007

Got em all workin, Meet the Sinclairs

My youngest daughter servicin a lawn tractor. She works for a couple down the road cuttin grass and doin yard chores. The fella who she works for mentioned he needed to get his lawn tractor serviced so she took on the job and with dad's help she'll get er done. I think she is makin a parts list in the picture.


This is what little brothers and big sisters do in the country. I finnally had to tell him to put it away. Got tired of listening to "Dad, He"s is squirtin me again!


Oldest daughter puttin a salt lick holder in the horse shelter. She cut everything out with a hand saw. Cuts are real straight and square too. Did way better than I could off. Offered her the power cutoff saw but she said no thanks, I'm ok.


This is my son. He was paintin that wash tub stand behind him. He has no paint on him because I make him wear coveralls and rubber gloves. You should see his coveralls.


My lovely wife letterin Eggs For Sale signs (which we are gettin over run with, not the signs, the eggs). Anyone want to buy some Farm Fresh Brown Eggs?

1 comment:

Lynn Bartlett said...

Thanks for introducing your family to us! Looks like you are already doing our type of "hands on homeschooling." Wish we lived near your family, we sure could use some of those eggs. Our chickens have either quit laying or they are hiding their eggs.