Thursday, December 28, 2006



Don't ya wish we all could get along like that. We got three tom kittens about two monthes ago to help with mouse/rat control around here. They have caught a few mice and seem to be gettin the hang of it. That olboy lieing there is Indy. He is in charge of security on our place. Now Indy can and will turn off and on like a switch. One word from me and that little cat will use up his 9 lives in a heart beat. Took that picture on Christmas day. Thought it was neat so I wanted to share it all with ya.

2 comments:

Lynn Bartlett said...

What kind of dog do you have? I couldn't tell by the neat photo. We thought we had 4 male cats until one of our sons noticed that our youngest cat had teats! Poor thing, she doesn't have a chance around our place, and I'm sure by spring we'll have another batch of kittens. They sure are cute, though!

Goodolboy said...

Hi Lynn, He's a German Shepherd. You know after readin your comment it just occurred to me I never checked our cats. Was told they were males but never did check. I could watch kittens for hours, better than any movie I've ever seen. Take care all.